Ad

Friday, December 19, 2008

my husband rocks

He totally does. as usual.

we are pseudo-homeowners as you well know, but we have real homeowner repairs and issues to deal with. our masterbathroom toilet overflowed this weekend and he took it like a champ, cleaning, repairing, etc. In the not so distant past he would have pitched a fit over such things - my how far he has come :) I am proud of him - he takes great care of us.

He is also very excited for school to start next month and I am very excited for him because I know how long he has been looking for this. We will make it all work beautifully in the meantime right?!!

Looking forward to another week of amazement and happiness........ and maybe a fresh new bathroom!

1 comment:

katylinvw said...

isn't it wonderful to have a man who takes care of those things! hope you guys have a great weekend! :)