Ad

Monday, July 14, 2008

shopaholic

I always love a good sale - and let me tell you, this weekend, totally on accident, I ended up with lots of good deals when the hubs and I went out shopping.

  • 2 new pairs of shoes - $10 each
  • lots of new things from express - 20% off the sale price [their editor pants are probably the best things ever made, and i got a pair for $22 - i always buy them at this, for this reason!]
  • shoes for mike - $10 off b/c i went to a baseball game and they won!
  • sheets and such from BBB - $25 off plus 20%.... i love their coupons so much - i have more stashed at my house and in my car than may be healthy
  • a brand new Palm Treo 755 - free?!! [plus accessories, for less than the $50 i should have spent on the phone!] b/c i am awesome and i love verizon.... or the fact that it printed me out an extra rebate form. I think I will be able figure the phone out in about a week [month?!] or so - I only missed 4 calls yesterday.....

so it was a great shopping day - shopping is such a stress reliever for me [even though surprisingly i am relativly stress free at them moment, despite all the waiting] and sometmes like a game to see what kind of deals I can get!!

it was also a great day b/c i got to spend the whole day with Mike - not something we have been able to do in awhile with both of us being so busy.

-------

in case you were all wondering what we decided to do in the TTC area for this month (i know, you are dying to know) - I am not going to chart b/c my schedule is way too all over the place and I don't think that I could do it accuratly. SO - we are trying the preseed w/ OPK's - and mike is taking some vitamins (just a multivit really nothing special) mainly b/c i have been on him for a long time to take something in general, not as much for the babymaking business! We'll see how it goes, I think I should have enough 'supplies' for 2 months.

5 comments:

alicia said...

yay shopping! such a great stress relief! i hope the preseed and the vitamin is the answer for you guys!

Miss Feisty said...

I love a good deal!

And I have to admit Express is one of my most favoritist stores ever! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the black and white on your blog!
Why not post a picture of your fabulous shoe finds? I love shoe shopping.

Found you through IComLeavWe

Fifty K said...

Shopping is such a good stress reliever!! The only downer is the bills that come in about a month after the shopping spree.r

Just Me. said...

I am a shopaholic shoe whore. Maybe i should correct it, i was a shopaholic shoe whore till damned infertility took over my life. Love shopping.

Here's hoping to vitamins and what's not for you guys!