Ad

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Birthday Month

May is the best month of the year.

Because it’s my birthday month! (and my sister’s, renee, danifred, jj and a few other fun people!)
Also because it’s the beginning of warm weather. Sunshine. Almost summer.

I have been pretty blessed when it comes to birthday months, they have pretty much rocked for my whole life. And, since my birthday is at the end of the month I get to celebrate longer!
This year, my birthday month is even better. Because the big thing I told you about here, is happening. It’s the biggest, best birthday present ever.
Approximately 1400 square feet big.
DSCN0173
After what felt like forever, we finally found a house.  I can’t begin to tell you how excited we are about this. 
What I am not excited about, is packing.  I hate packing. A lot. There will be many bitch sessions posts regarding this topic, I am sure.
6447944426C98CE667104DD21FA0EDBC

6 comments:

Tricia said...

Enjoy homeownership. It's frustrating, fun, and lots of work, all rolled up into one! But it's so worth it! It's so hard to believe we've been in our house almost 1 year now. Time sure flies :-)

Twin B said...

BTW I am the reason you birthday is so awsome!!! I cant believe we are gonna be 25!! Love you!

renee said...

omg YAAAAAAH!!! congrats! :D i'm so happy for you guys! oh and yes, may does rock b/c of all our awesome b-days. :D

JJ said...

Yay for birthday's in MAY!

Heather said...

Seriously, yours is like the 5th may birthday post I have read in the last 10 minutes, lol. We May babies sure do love our birthdays (and I say we because mine is Sunday), don't we? I of course, totally agree that May is the BEST month - mostly for the weather and settling in of spring for me, but also the birthday!

Congrats on the new home - such a major deal :)

Danifred said...

May is a rockin' birthday month!!!!
Congratulations on the house! What exciting news. Yeah, yeah, yeah for you!!!!