Ad

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bring on the busy(er)

Now that the holidays are over and a whole new year is here I feel like I can start thinking about the year ahead a little bit.

There are a lot of big events and plans and goals set for 2014:

  • train for and complete the Run Nike Women DC 1/2 marathon in April
  • start my PhD program (this one has me a wee bit freaked out)
  • decide on where we will send Gianna to Kindergarten (just when I think we have made a decision, I change my mind again!)
  • get stricter with our debt-reduction plans
  • hopefully list and sell our house
  • which means we get to buy (or build???) a new house

But! the very first big event of 2014 is a certain little girl’s first birthday – say what?

Aleesia birthday

A lot of these things are “bucket list” items for me which is exciting in it’s own right but I am all of a sudden feeling very overwhelmed.  I think the anticipation of starting new, big, time consuming projects is worse than actually being in the middle of the business.

so, bring it on 2014 – the good, the exciting, the scary, the fun – I’ll figure out the how and when it’s all going to happen along the way.

What does 2014 have in store for you?

No comments: