Now that the holidays are over and a whole new year is here I feel like I can start thinking about the year ahead a little bit.
There are a lot of big events and plans and goals set for 2014:
- train for and complete the Run Nike Women DC 1/2 marathon in April
- start my PhD program (this one has me a wee bit freaked out)
- decide on where we will send Gianna to Kindergarten (just when I think we have made a decision, I change my mind again!)
- get stricter with our debt-reduction plans
- hopefully list and sell our house
- which means we get to buy (or build???) a new house
But! the very first big event of 2014 is a certain little girl’s first birthday – say what?
A lot of these things are “bucket list” items for me which is exciting in it’s own right but I am all of a sudden feeling very overwhelmed. I think the anticipation of starting new, big, time consuming projects is worse than actually being in the middle of the business.
so, bring it on 2014 – the good, the exciting, the scary, the fun – I’ll figure out the how and when it’s all going to happen along the way.
What does 2014 have in store for you?