Ad

Monday, January 23, 2012

She Said–the inner tattle tale edition

Gianna stayed with my mom on Saturday while I was in Columbus and Mike was working at a basketball game.

When we were on our way home the following conversation happened:

G: I gotted in trouble at Gwama’s.  I had to go to my room.

Me: What happened that you got in trouble?

G: I just scweamed. And scweamed. I didn’t want my applesauce or chocolate.

Me: So you didn’t want to have any applesauce?

G: Ya. I scweamed at Aunt Coowi and Gwama. But I fowgot to say sowwy.

Me: Do you want me to call grandma so you can say you’re sorry?

G: Ya…..

:: so I called my mom, she told almost the same story, just in better english. Gianna apologized and it was adorable ::

a little later in our ride….

G: I frowed my hot chocolate away. I don’t like it. And my applesauce is waiting in the fridgerator, I didn’t want it. It was blueberry and in a bowl.

Me: Oh….

G: I need to tell Aunt Coowi sowwy for scweamin’

Me: That’s very good that you remember to say sorry, thank you.

G: Yup…..

 

This girl never ceases to amaze me. And it’s good to know she tattles on herself, hopefully she keeps that up in the future

6447944426C98CE667104DD21FA0EDBC

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Too cute. Sadly, they don't usually continue to tattle on themselves.

ICLW #66

Rebecca said...

That is cute. I love when they throw themselves under the bus.