Ad

Friday, October 21, 2011

Greasy Hair be-gone

I usually only wash my hair every other night, sometimes every third night.  Mostly because I am busy – not so much because I SHOULD wait that long between hair washings.

You know that greasy look you get (okay, well, maybe YOU don’t, but I do!) on the day you MUST wash your hair? 

Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo has cured that greasy-hair day!

I have heard of dry shampoo, know people that love it, but never tried it myself. 

It is AWESOME!

The Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Shampoo quickly absorbs oily buildup, leaving a refreshed look by just spraying it in at the roots and brushing it out.  It is fantastic!

I tried to get a before and after picture, but it really didn’t do it justice – my hair FELT cleaner and looked so much better after using it. It is officially a staple in my incredibly limited hair-care routine.

You can pick up Salon Grafix products at their website: www.salongrafix.com or in any major drug stores or retailer (Target! CVS! Rite Aid! etc.) – the Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo retails for about $7.99, a GREAT price!

Check out Salon Grafix on facebook too and join in the conversation on their various product lines etc.

andreasignature2

 

Disclaimer: I received a sample of Salon Grafix Invisible Spray Shampoo for review, no other compensation was provided and the review is 100% my honest opinion.

No comments: