Ad

Thursday, June 25, 2009

eight

Renee tagged me for this last week or so, and since I don't feel like working at the moment, I thought I would do it....

The rules:
1. Mention the person who tagged me.
2. Complete the lists of 8's
3. Tag 8 people

8 Things I did yesterday
1- work
2 - ate lunch outside
3 - cleaned
4 - made the baby laugh
5 - gave the baby a bath
6 - gave the baby a bottle
7 - put the laundry away
8 - snuggled the husband

8 Things I wish I could do
1 - go on vacation
2 - take a nap
3 - wear my pre-baby clothes
4 - work when i felt like it
5 - snap my fingers and have my student loans paid off
6 - buy a house
7 - buy a new car
8 - swim at my mom's new house!

8 Things I am looking forward to
1. buying a house
2. swimming at my mom's new house
3. G's baptism/party
4. watching G grow
5. giving G siblings
6. growing old with my husband
7. going to see Rascal Flatts in August
8. having 5 days off next week/weekend!
8 Shows I can't stop watching

8 Favorite foods
1. fruit
2. pasta
3. fruit
4. cheese
5. fruit
6. bagels
7. fruit
8. lunch meat

8 Things I say at least once a day
1. "this is Andrea, how can I help you"
2. "hi baby girl"
3. "i love you"
4. "I miss you"
5. "i'm on my way home"
6. "place of employment...."
7. "how is she?"
8. "yes"

tag yourselves... it's time to get back to work ;)

No comments: