Ad

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Constant Never Ending Busy

I am well aware that life is a busy creature, and for us we are always operating at a steady state of Busy.

But lately, I have been finding myself on this cycle of Constant Never Ending Busy. 

Between my “real” job, my “fun” jewelry selling job, being a mom and a wife, managing the schedules of myself, mike, and Gianna and attempting to enjoy this gloriously hot summer with friends and family – on an average week 6 our of 7 days/nights involve something on the schedule.

It’s not all “work” related stuff keeping us on our toes and our google calendar on overdrive, but even the fun stuff still gets to be a lot to keep track of!

I feel like I am slacking on my communications with friends (sometimes I can’t even get an email written!), keeping up with the house and laundry, etc. is hit or miss and our yard/”flower beds” are a hot mess. 

But most importantly, and the thing that is really getting to me this week, is how much I miss my family.  I miss my girl, I DESPISE the fact that the majority of our family spends more hours with her a week than I do (I’m thankful for them, don’t get me wrong, but I want to be the mommy!). The past few days I’ve just wanted nothing more than to snuggle the crap out of her for hours and hours.  I miss my husband too, and he has been an exceptional SAHD these days.

I know the next 3 months are going to be more of the same GO GO GO YOU”RELATE type of deal, but we do have a family vacation thrown in there and I am holding on to that with all I have.  A break from this Constant Never Ending Busy right in the middle of The Happiest Place on Earth with my 2 favorite people in the world sounds like pure bliss right now.  (Next to sinking my ass in the sand and my toes in an ocean somewhere for a few days).

Some days I just need to get the frustration that comes with this hectic life off my chest and be a little jealous of people who don’t have calendars overflowing with STUFF TO DO.

But I know I would be pretty bored and a little lost without a calendar overflowing with stuff to keep me on my toes, I just need to work on keeping the balance along with the constant ebbs and flows of our schedules.

andreasignature2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't know what to do with yourself without a jam packed calendar ---- I think you are a lot like your mother !!!!! I'll give her an extra kiss and hug just from you!