Ad

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So much to say, so little time

yet another whoa-is-me post from yours truly about how I have so much to say and so little time to say it in.

But GUYS! I do have such little time. And so.many.things.to.do.

I just edited lots of adorable pictures. I need to upload them, soon.

Also, I need to make a cute “we moved” announcement to email to our family/friends. What are the etiquette rules on that?

And, my house? Looks like an episode of Hoarders. Seriously, it may be considered a fire hazard.

But, the school is taking over my life. My 2 classes right now are more time consuming than pretty much all of the ones from the last 2 semesters combined. And I don’t like it. It is summer. I want sunshine. (which I got this weekend, along with a flipping sunburn. I forgot just how much those hurt….) 

It will all be okay soon, I am sure.  I have a handle on the school work, for today. It is a lot, but it will all get done.  The unpacking will happen, eventually.  Once our upstairs is all the way painted some things can finally go on the walls and organization can take place.

I have been trying hard to make time for my happy, giggly, defiant daughter (more to come on the defiant part) and my helpful, handsome husband in between all of the things above. And time for you of course, my bestest internets.

Stay tuned Friday for a book giveaway! A kids book, actually, very fun. Very rock star like.

6447944426C98CE667104DD21FA0EDBC

2 comments:

Danifred said...

Oh girl do I totally feel your pain. Sending you a sympathetic hug!

renee said...

my only advice is that it will be over soon? sorry.