Ad

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Year in Review

So I couldn't reflect on this past year without lots of pictures to illustrate.

Let's Begin....

At the beginning of the year I started this little blog and got hooked on the internet connections it led to! I was also incredibly uncertain of my future and what to do with it.
Oh ya, and they got engaged - They are getting married this year a few days before our anniversary and 2wks before the little one is due, it should be interesting!
We celebrated our first anniversary along with easter.
Apparently easter is a big holiday for us and we didn't know it!
They both had birthdays and both were very much fun!
I am very excited to join in on the April birthday craziness :)
My mom graduated from college! That was a great day. Probably the only great day that May, June and July had to offer....
Mr. Bell left for Korea in June..... we had a fun night out before he left and we miss him!!
We took a very last minute and spur of the moment trip to Disney in July. It was well deserved and very much fun. This was the end of July's happiness pretty much since all of that other stuff happened this month.
This happened in August. It was the best thing that happened to me all summer and while it was planned it was just as unexpected!
Mom & Gordon got married in September! It was beautiful and lots of fun. Even when the power went out.
We had lots of fall time adventures because the weather cooperated nicely! Life settled down a little bit and we found some answers to a lot of unanswered questions.
We moved and then me and the sisters went to see a great show! It was a wonderful girls night out.
They finally got engaged :) I love you guys even if you are going to make me trek my newborn down to the holler for the wedding.
and finally it was Christmas time!!!



and then New Years Eve - lots of fun with some great friends. It was the perfect way to end a very crazy and unpredictable year.

we are only 9 days apart, yet look at the difference in those bellies!!


For all the things that went wrong this year, twice as many went right. It definatly did not start out or end like I expected and that is perfectly ok. The things that I have learned and that I have experienced have definatly made me a stronger and better person. But I definatly could not have made it without all of the wonderful people in my life that shared all of the sadness, happiness and uncertainty with me. Thank you for that, and I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a crazy year 2008 was! But guess what, 2009 will be so much better!! Babies and weddings and nothing but many of lifes great surprises are in store for all of us! It's crazy, we are all getting older (and wiser) and we are all still so fortunate to be surrounded by great friends and family! To another safe and happy new year you guys!!

Anonymous said...

You are so blessed to have wonderful people in your life! Thanks for all your support and care. I am so excited for you and your new extention to your family. I know how scary it is being a new mom and if you need ANYTHING i'm just a phone call away. love you hun!

alicia said...

yay! it looks like it was a great year! but i bet 2009 will be better! yay baby!!

Kelly said...

Andrea you look fabulous! I hope 2009 is even better than 2008.