Ad

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bubbling to the Surface

I feel like I am starting to bubble to the surface after a CRAZY 6 weeks (maybe.) ((sort of.))

We went on vacation and BAM real life smacked us in the face when we got back.  Plus 2 more weekends out of town for super fun stuff.  And now we have all of Miss G’s activities beginning.  She has soccer 3 days, dance 1 day, and of course preschool 4 days a week! 

I am up to my eyeballs in laundry that needs folded.  Little girl’s closets that need organized for the next season. House projects that need finished and/or started.  Fall cleaning and organizing that desperately needs to take place before All Of The Things overtake our house. 

And, naturally, we have the  next 3 weekends packed FULL of things that we need and/or want to do – including the 1st birthday of my niece(!!).  I mean 2-3 things are on the calendar for each Saturday AND Sunday.  I have no idea why I do this to myself…but as we all know, I clearly enjoy chaos. 

I am officially scheduling the first weekend in October as a “stay home” weekend.  I absolutely cannot let myself make plans so I can get caught up and catch my breath.

I need to do some SERIOUS update posts on each girl – there is so much to say about each of them right now!  And a post about road-tripping with kids.  And about Mike’s birthday surprise weekend.  And a few other things that have been rolling around my head lately (choosing a Kindergarten for G, body image issues, 10k training, to name a few).

But! most importantly, I lost my ENTIRE google reader feed.  I thought I switched it to feedly – but I must have screwed something up.  So! I have to start over. 

What is a good mobile & web-based feed reader? I know I asked this before but I forget the answer.  And!! What is your blog URL so I can add it back and hopefully get back to reading what’s new in your lives (I feel like I am missing a lot of friends!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use bloglovin (at bloglovin.com) It is good, and easy to use. It was actually really easy to import my feed from blogger. It sucks that you have to start over. i am so sorry!

Annegirrl said...

I use Netvibes and the husband uses Feedly. We each like what we use for different reasons. Feedly is an app. Netvibes is web based and has a mobile version.

seussgirl said...

I use feedly, but I'm not in love with it. I definitely am not keeping up with blogs like I used to. I mostly keep up with people via Twitter. :-)
I don't blog at Seussgirl anymore (at least I haven't for a long time), but I have my book blog at www.readingwithteddyg.blogspot.com
I'm interested to know how the kindergarten choices are stacking up!