Ad

Thursday, May 30, 2013

{Working} Mom Problem #1927 Don’t Wear White

This is probably the biggest no brainer in the whole world, right?

I wouldn’t wear white if I was going to be home all day with the kids, but I figured what could it hurt to wear my new white shirt to work? 

I figured wrong.

By the time I sat down at my desk I noticed an unidentified red something on the bottom of my shirt.

A little later I noticed snot on my shoulder.

And I splashed breast milk on myself after I was done pumping.

All of that before noon.

Miss Aleesia also spit up all over me promptly as I walked in the door.

White shirt fail.

Thankfully I didn’t have a white shirt on the day I spilled an entire travel mug of coffee on myself in the car. On the way to work.

Or the day I shook the bottle of coffee creamer up and didn’t realize the cap wasn’t on all the way.

My life is so glamorous at all times, clearly.

No comments: